This is my knitting blog to keep me and you up to date on what i'm doing for me its a designer journal almost and you can take a spy at the knitwear i create.

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Second post of the xmas eve

I figured i'd like to make a list of xmas presents i recieved this year so here we go

1. Mobile internet dongle

2. coffee maker

3. Bright pink Dr martens

4. spongebob squarepant double sized duvet

5. spongebob pillow

6. A gorgeus jumper (which i shall post a photo of myself wearing)

7. Hello Kitty tshirt 

8.  fable 2 for the xbox 360

9. bodyshop goodies

10. an all year paid for cinema membership yeah!

And presents i bought for myself

- lots of yarn and two new knitting books and 3 new out knitting magazines

- and the 7th season of 70's show

No comments:

Post a Comment