This is my knitting blog to keep me and you up to date on what i'm doing for me its a designer journal almost and you can take a spy at the knitwear i create.

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Xmas joy

Welcome to nessaknits this is the first time i have created a blog and i would like to share my fondness for knitting with everybody as it inspires me greatly.

Well it is xmas eve approaching the big day we all enjoy, but i have to admit i opened all of my presents early this year so i could get my mobile broadband internet dongle for my laptop, all i could think about when i unwrapped it was how much joy i was going to get everyday looking up new knitting sites and patterns, i have to say i love the internet. Then i opened up another present to find a nescafe dolce gusto coffee machine so i have got the bestest presents i could have wished for. i now have all i need in my knitting work space i feel today is a great day.

I will post again shortly with knitting funs but i just wanted to give a first Hello to my readers and have a great xmas!!!

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment