This is my knitting blog to keep me and you up to date on what i'm doing for me its a designer journal almost and you can take a spy at the knitwear i create.

Friday, 27 February 2009

Finished

Well a big achievement and big hat lol!! i've finished it! i have to say the hat is really warm too which is lovely. I like my work on the ribbing so thats a good thing. And i have to say first time using circular needles was a great success. Thank you M again for the needles i love them. Now i'm decideding on my next project as i've bought some new chunky wool to play with it's Sidar Bigga Yarn which i bought for!! GUESS! £1.50p i thought it was a bargin and i adore chunky wool probably in the same way i love dreadlocks lol!! so i'm know planning my next project already i wanna get back on those needles.


1 comment:

  1. Popping over from Ravelry - Love your hat!! I haven't made a hat yet and I'd love to try one.

    ReplyDelete