This is my knitting blog to keep me and you up to date on what i'm doing for me its a designer journal almost and you can take a spy at the knitwear i create.

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

International sketchbook exchange

I have recently on flickr joined a international sketchbook exchange, where a sketchbook will travel around the world, to sketchbook fanatics to fill in 4 pages as you please and pass it on, it must include pieces on the culture you live in. I'm not sure how many people are taking place so far but i have joined up a few weeks ago now. If you are interested in taking part there is more info on this web link - thebsidedesign  

They are looking for 50 global artists to take part so hurry, the end book shall be made into a pdf document you can download for free from the web page.

Hope some of you take part x

No comments:

Post a Comment