This is my knitting blog to keep me and you up to date on what i'm doing for me its a designer journal almost and you can take a spy at the knitwear i create.

Sunday, 8 March 2009

New Yarn, New Project

This is my newly purchased Yarn, Sidar Bigga, 50% wool, 50% acrylic. but I have no idea what i really want to knit with it. It's quite a concern Because if i don't decide soon spring will come and then the yarn shall have to wait till next winter.

I found in a yarn shop about half an hour away in leeds it was £1.50 a skein. As soon as i saw the yarn i snapped it up. it was too beautiful to leave laying there, i have noticed in both of the coloured skeins i bought the yarn has different speckles of colours in them which makes them look like they shine. It makes me feel like yarn magpie when i glance at them.

Anyways if anyone has any patterns to suggest that would be lovely i wouldn't want my yarn to go to waste.


2 comments:

  1. LOOVE the Bigga yarns, so soft and easy to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are great to work with and amazingly soft, and shockingly warm. The ayrn would make a great throw if you bought enough of it.

    ReplyDelete