This is my knitting blog to keep me and you up to date on what i'm doing for me its a designer journal almost and you can take a spy at the knitwear i create.

Tuesday, 28 April 2009


I know the pictures a little blurry but over all for my first intarsia i think i've done well. i had quite a fight with the different coloured yarns when swapping them but through the struggle and almost giving up i'm happy with the result. Now i know i can try something more complex. Maybe lol!!! i still have another 7 inches of standard knit one row knit the next which is going to be ache worthy, i'm thinking about mixing it up a little . if you have any suggestions for my uber cool jumper please comment. thanx folks. x

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I am afraid to attempt intarsia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise here, I'm not much on intarsia, looks like you are on your way now.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete